Scholars Wine Bar of North Melbourne

Impressions of restaurants home and abroad.

Scholars Wine Bar of North Melbourne

Postby MelbourneWineGuy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Hey all, I'm Adam one of the blokes working at Scholars Wine Bar. Far be it from me to spam on this forum, I actually wanted to see if anyone has had the pleasure of coming down to our wine bar.

Here is our website http://www.scholarswinebar.com.au/
We're located in North Melbourne at 480 Victoria St, North Melbourne about 5 minutes away from the CBD.

We do Tapas, entrees & main meals on our website and also match up wines to go along with this.

We have invested a lot of time and effort into making the restaurant a relaxing place, with an intimate atmosphere to enjoy and experience our selection of wines to the fullest.

If you have any feedback whatsoever, it would be appreciated as we take feedback very seriously as we are wine lovers too!
MelbourneWineGuy

Re: Scholars Wine Bar of North Melbourne

Postby cuttlefish » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Cuttlefish prepares a bowl of popcorn..
cuttlefish
Senior Executive Vinophile

Postby Mark AS » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:13 pm

MelbourneWineGuy wrote:If you have any feedback whatsoever, it would be appreciated as we take feedback very seriously as we are wine lovers too!

Feedback 1: no one likes spam.

Feedback 2: ask forum moderator's permission to post marketing material.

Feedback 3: there will usually be more leeway (officially or unofficially) on forums for people who are actively involved in the given forum; not those who's first or second post is spam.
Mark AS
Senior Executive Vinophile

Postby rojerk » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:06 am

My suggestion would be to list your prices on your (online) wine list as well as what wines you do by the glass. Otherwise I dont have enough information to make the decision to visit. Hence would continue with places I know and trust I enjoy (Jimmy Watsons, Carlton Wine Room, Geralds Bar, etc).

My 2 cents.
rojerk

Return to Restaurant Talk